- Launch the game and go trough all activation steps that include entering the Product Key. If the computer is offline and cannot reach our activation servers, it will report that it cannot verify the key, but it will allow you to continue. Confirm that message and wait until the game enters the profile selection or creation screen.
- Exit the game.
- Locate file activation.scb stored in Documents -> Euro Truck Simulator 2. The file contains the encoded Product Key which you have previously entered, plus a unique checksum number generated from user id of your Windows profile. There are no private data in this file, no name, no e-mail, nothing to identify you personally.
- Copy the activation.scb file on a USB memory stick or use any similar means to transfer the file to another computer connected to the Internet.
- Use the Internet-connected computer to access this very page (http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/activation.php), enter the file in the form bellow, and submit it for activation.
- Wait until the activation process completes. It might take up to a minute. Please wait until this page updates itself to show you the result of the operation. It will guide you through the rest of the process.
- If for some reason you are unable to use the form, you can e-mail the file as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.